Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello World!

I am a researcher by profession. Hence, before any big purchase (especially gadgets), I make it a point to do a lot of research about the product. Why?

I want to know my options. I want to know the best and most recommended brand and the reasons why it was labeled as such. I read a lot of blogs and forums to learn more about the experiences and reviews of other people who have tried the product. I want to be able to manage my expectations, i.e, familiarize myself about what a certain brand or product can and cannot do. I want to know the strengths and weaknesses of each brand available. I want to be able to make an informed/intelligent choice. Why? Because it's hard-earned money I will be spending.

Because of this, I have decided to start an online journal of the products and services I have tried. By sharing my experiences and thoughts, I hope to be able to help other consumers who, like me, think before they spend. And so... hello world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment